How do I ship with Vinted Go?
- 1. Place an order. Request shipment and generate a label at www.vintedgo.com.
- 2. Fill your addresses. Enter addresses for dispatch and delivery of the parcel.
- 3. Choose a carrier. Depending on the addresses you enter, you will be offered the closest drop-off and pick-up points with recommended carriers. Choose at your convenience.
- 4. Check out & pay. We’ll calculate shipping costs from the pick-up point to the drop-off point and you will be redirected to the payment page of the payment services provider. We’ll email your receipt upon the completion of the order.
- 5. Print your label. We’ll send your shipping label to the email address you give us. Print it and attach it to your parcel following the instructions. Make sure to use the label within 14 days or it will expire.
- 6. Packing & shipping. Follow our guidelines for preparing your parcel to ship the right way, then take it to the drop-off point.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Your shipping costs depend on the parcel size and weight, as well as the distance and route between the drop-off and pick-up points. The listed price includes VAT.
How should I pack my parcel?
Before dropping off your parcel, you’ll have to ensure that it’s properly packed and can be safely transferred to the recipient:
- 1. Use sturdy packaging. It’s best to use outer packaging that is sturdy and strong, ideally a cardboard box.
- 2. Choose a fitting parcel size. It should fit the item’s size and shape.
- 3. Secure fragile items. They shouldn’t move around inside the parcel. Ideally, you want a box that’s slightly larger than your item, so there’s enough space for cushioning filler on all sides. Fill the empty spaces with bubble wrap, foam, or paper. The item shouldn’t be able to move around when you shake the box, which is why you’ll want to leave at least a small gap of space between the item and the walls of the box. The fragile parts shouldn’t be touching the outer packaging. Fragile items are not eligible for compensation if they are damaged in transit.
- 4. Protect from dirt and dampness. A reusable or recycled plastic bag will protect the item from dirt or dampness during transit.
- 5. Well-sealed packaging. The selected packaging should be properly sealed and secure to prevent any rips, tears or openings.
- 6. Attach the shipping label properly. The label and, especially, the barcode should be stuck on a flat surface. Sticky tape should not cover the barcode, even if it’s transparent. Remove the old labels if any are attached (e.g. if you’re returning an item). This will prevent various shipping issues.
- You’re responsible for packing the parcel properly and choosing the right shipping option for its size and weight.
What parcel size should I select?
The packaging of your item must fit the size requirements:
- Small: Up to 0.5 kg, maximum dimensions 61x18x8 cm
- Medium: Up to 1 kg, maximum dimensions 61x30x17 cm
- Large: Up to 2 kg, maximum dimensions 61x35x36 cm
- Heavy Large: Up to 5 kg, maximum dimensions 61x35x36 cm
What can I ship?
You are responsible for checking that your item can be sent with Vinted Go. To do that, please check our Terms and Conditions for:
How can I track my parcel?
For each shipment, the sender will receive a shipping confirmation that includes a link to the shipping timeline. The sender can share this link with the recipient, so you both will always know where your parcel is.
What do I do if the shipping timeline is not updating?
This may be due to the parcel not having been scanned yet, or the tracking system taking time to update. If less than 48 hours have passed since dropping off your parcel, please be patient. If more than 48 hours have passed, please contact us through the form on this page. We’ll ask you to provide proof of the value of the parcel’s contents, and, if you have it, proof of your drop-off, which could be a receipt, email, or SMS.
How do I know that my parcel has been picked up?
Keep checking the shipping timeline, as it will update once your parcel is picked up. You won’t get a separate notification from us or from the carrier.
Receiving and returns
How much time do I have to pick up my parcel?
The carrier will let the recipient know once the parcel arrives at their pick-up point. The parcel will be returned to you if it’s not picked up in time, in which case the carrier will let you know when it arrives back at your pick-up point.Storage times vary by carrier, so make sure to check and inform the recipient of specific terms:
What if my pick-up point is out of service or my parcel is redirected to a different pick-up point?
If your pick-up point is out of service, your parcel might have already been redirected to another location. Please see if the carrier contacted you with the details. Once the parcel is redirected to another pick-up point, it cannot be rerouted. If you can’t pick it up from the new location within the carrier’s timeframe, it will be returned to the sender.
Making a claim
Who can make a claim?
Only the person who placed the original shipping order with Vinted Go can submit a claim through the contact form on this page. You may need to ask the recipient for certain information to complete your claim.
How long do I have to make a claim?
Once your parcel is picked up, marked as picked up, or deemed lost, you must send us all the required information for your claim within:
- 3 calendar days for local routes within France
- 8 calendar days for local routes within Italy
- 7 calendar days for all other routes
How much can I be compensated for a claim?
If you didn’t purchase extra coverage for your shipment, we’ll offer compensation up to 25€, depending on your parcel’s value, plus shipping costs. With extra coverage, we’ll offer compensation up to 500€, again depending on your parcel’s value, plus shipping costs. For example, if your parcel value is 20€ and your shipping costs are 3€, we will compensate you 23€ for an approved claim. If your parcel value is 100€ and your shipping costs are 3€, we will compensate you 103€, assuming you have purchased extra coverage for your shipment. Otherwise we will compensate you for our standard coverage of 28€.
When can I expect my claim to be processed?
The time to resolve your claim may vary depending on the carrier’s conditions. We do our best to respond within 1 business day and resolve claims within 5 business days after we receive all the information and proof we need. While the compensation may take up to 30 calendar days.We may redirect your claim to the carrier in certain situations (e.g. you sent prohibited items).
Parcel hasn’t arrived yet
Please allow 14 calendar days for delivery. If your item has not been delivered after 14 calendar days, please contact us through the form on this page. We’ll ask you to provide proof of the value of the parcel’s contents.
Parcel arrived damaged
The recipient should make sure the parcel is not damaged when accepting it at the pick-up point. If it is, please contact us through the form on this page. We’ll ask you to provide proof of the value of the parcel’s contents, as well as photos of the damage from the recipient.
Shipping timeline says parcel was already picked up
If the shipping timeline is showing that your parcel was picked up, but the recipient did not get it, please contact us through the form on this page. We’ll ask you to provide proof of the value of the parcel’s contents, as well as a handwritten statement from the recipient. In some cases, we might ask that you share additional proof, such as a copy of your ID and shipment tracking number, with the carrier directly.
Wrong parcel received
If the wrong parcel was delivered to the recipient, please contact us through the form on this page. We’ll ask you to provide proof of the value of the parcel’s contents, as well as photos and a handwritten statement from the recipient.
Whether you’re looking to solve an issue with your purchase, shipment, or tracking—our centralised customer support team is here to help.